Sunday, August 17, 2008

Science Schedule for Aug 18th-22nd

Hi Everybody!

Welcome to the school year 2008-09. I’m eagerly waiting to meet all of my students. I wish goodluck to every student and that they should have a terrific year, full of success.

To my 7th graders, Biology, and Earth Science students:

This week we will spend some time with the handbook (1st block only), classroom rules and procedures, safety rules in science room, sicence safety contract, and science safety test. You’ll have a pre-test on Tuesday. We’ll also discuss about the AZ science standards that will give you an idea of what we will be doing the next few months. Later in the week we will focus on the first three strands: Inquiry process, history and nature of sicence, and science in personal and social perspectives, and how these strands will be incorporated into the subject material that will be covered during the semester.

I'm expecting my students to have a separate spiral notebook, two-pocket folder, blue/black pen, couple pencils, a highlighter, and an eraser.

No comments: